Help build a healthier and more sustainable community.
All donations are tax deductible.
The word Hazon means “vision.” All of our programs—Hazon’s and Isabella Freedman’s—express new vision in the Jewish world in profound ways. We’re using powerful and under-utilized portals to Jewish life to do that—food education, outdoor education, environmental education, spiritual exploration. All of our programs are open to people of any Jewish background—or none. We care about people as individuals—and their own personal journeys—and how together we build stronger communities and institutions.
Your donation will be processed on a secure site hosted by our software partner Kintera.
As Hazon and Isabella Freedman merge into one organization, we look forward to having an even wider range of programs to offer, many more resources, and a greater ability to tailor them to develop long-term strategies to renew key parts of the American Jewish community.
A monthly donation to the newly merged organization will help us to bring our VISION, to life.
Why become a sustainer?
- Because it’s easy! We’ll charge your credit card or deduct your donation from your account each month — so you can set it and forget it.
- Because you will receive an awesome Hazon LED headlamp in the mail, batteries included!
- Because even modest monthly pledges can make major collective impact.
- Because monthly pledges mean predictable income our new merged organization can plan around — which means we can use it more efficiently — which, in turn, means it has a greater impact on the American jewish community.
- Because your ongoing support enables us to do something powerful: create a healthier and a more sustainable Jewish community, and a healthier and a more sustainable world for everybody. Become a sustainer today.
Contribute to participants of Hazon Rides
Make a Tribute Gift
Make a donation in honor of an individual or event, or in memory of a loved one.
** Be sure to fill out “honoree details” at the bottom of the form. **
To make a tax deductible gift of stock, please contact our CFO Lisa Sacks at (212) 644-2332 x303 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To send in a check, please mail it to:
125 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038